How to recover data from CD or DVD ? I found a powerfull cd data recovery software that will help you to rescues data from scratched CD, damaged or that are not recorded well. CDRoller, powerfull cd recovery program designed to recover data not only from CD, but also recover data from DVD, BD and HD-DVD formats. CDRoller -cd recovery software support Windows XP and Vista operating system.
CDRoller Main Features:
- Effectively retrieves the data off the discs created by “drag and drop” CD/DVD writing software, such as well-known Roxio (Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat’s PacketCD, Instant Write, B’s CLiP and others.
- Recovers CD and DVD data created by standalone devices that record directly onto disks, including: Sony digital cameras, DVD camcorders, personal DVD recorders, etc.
- “On-the-fly” unpacks the files initially compressed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
- Retrieves back up files from the discs recorded in several stages (multisession discs).
- Includes a built-in UDF Reader. There is no need to install a third-party software, for example Roxio (Adaptec) UDF Reader driver.
- Finds and retrieves the lost files on UDF discs, including: accidently deleted files, files on quick-formatted disc, files on incorrectly closed disc, etc.
- Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
- Provides direct access to the hardware, bypassing the Windows File System. Looks for the lost tracks (sessions) every time when you insert a new disc into the drive
- Digitally extracts audio tracks into a wide set of wave formats.
- Extracts ISO Image file.